General Discussion > Parties and Events

The start is near...

<< < (2/9) > >>

aleks:
Hubert has kindly donated the rest of his party's supplies to the Fachschaft for an 'Ersti'-Party. About 15 liters of Juice, half a case of beer and some wine or similar.

I suggest that we announce the Forum on the official meeting on 15th of October and the Mailing list on the party/in classes. The ML is not official, that's what I like about it.

BTW. thanks very much, Niels, for maintaining it, it's a great idea.

How  about setting up such a list Germany-wide for Computational Linguists? Or maybe even beyond Germany's borders... a CompLing list - with the division into two sections talk/stud. I really like that idea, we'll just have to find a server.

Kilian:

--- Quote from: aleks on 2007-10-08 15:59:17 ---Hubert has kindly donated the rest of his party's supplies to the Fachschaft for an 'Ersti'-Party. About 15 liters of Juice, half a case of beer and some wine or similar.

I suggest that we announce the Forum on the official meeting on 15th of October and the Mailing list on the party/in classes. The ML is not official, that's what I like about it.
--- End quote ---

Good idea. Can you do the announcement, Aleks?

aleks:

--- Quote from: Kilian on 2007-10-08 16:16:10 ---
--- Quote from: aleks on 2007-10-08 15:59:17 ---Hubert has kindly donated the rest of his party's supplies to the Fachschaft for an 'Ersti'-Party. About 15 liters of Juice, half a case of beer and some wine or similar.

--- End quote ---

Good idea. Can you do the announcement, Aleks?

--- End quote ---
OK. I promise to shave myself for that. Haven't done so in a week...

johannes:
*g* Expect a major surprise on seeing me then...

Laura:
If you announce it, it won't be one any more. Just so much: I had to dramatically change my cartoon representation of Johannes...  ;)

Aleks!!! I'm glad I'm neither your mother nor your girlfriend!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version