General Discussion > Parties and Events

Erstiparty '07

(1/10) > >>

aleks:
OK dudes, honestly, we should think about our Ersti-Party. I'm already making a playlist for that party and I think we should have it before November. Which would imply having it this weekend - maybe a bit short, isn't it?

Whatever, we could also think about next weekend. Or Wednesday next week? But, wouldn't many people prefer to go somewhere else then?

OK, so lets start two discussions: one about WHEN, the other about WHAT.

WHEN:
Friday 26th, Wednesday 31st, Friday 2nd?

WHAT:
Drinks: Hubert's stuff & whatver the Fachschaft buys. Cars, anybody?
Music: we need some amplification. I'll talk to Ramon next time I see him. My laptop's speakers are really not going to do the trick. I extended my music collection in the past few weeks and am currently... looking for new stuff. Expect lunatic bagpipe-metal and related stuff.
Motto: weird (computational) linguists dressed randomly? Or black, as usual? Or do we care at all?

Discuss!

Armin:
Car -> me

Bagpipe metal sounds cool. And I prefer mottos I don't even have to dress for.

Kilian:
All for Halloween, as far as WHEN an MOTTO is concerned. :)

Armin:
American Halloween or sort-of pagan Celtic Samhain? And please no HP styled people! Or maybe... we could sacrifice them.

ramon:

--- Quote from: aleks on 2007-10-22 11:22:19 ---Music: we need some amplification. I'll talk to Ramon next time I see him. My laptop's speakers are really not going to do the trick. I extended my music collection in the past few weeks and am currently... looking for new stuff. Expect lunatic bagpipe-metal and related stuff.

--- End quote ---

I suppose I can bring my stuff again. I even found out what the problem with the subwoofer was, bad cable...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version