Revision as of 23:51, 5 February 2008 by Kilian
Fachschaft 2nd Meeting
Tuesday, Feb. 5th 2008
- Program of our Open Doors Day in May. General outline of the content that is going to be presented. Please refer to the link above to see the progress.
- Examination folders are almost complete. If you still have exams from your 3rd or 4th (or later) semester, please forward them to Laura.
- Once the folders are complete and we have the appropriate permission from all teachers we will put them online as part of the Fachschaft website.
- Our Wiki needs more content. For the sake of simplicity this page could help to serve as a TODO list.
- The outcome of the Fachschaft meetings will be documented in the Wiki from now on. You can find a list of all Fachschaft meetings, sorted by date, here .
- Desi will talk to Mr. Hinrichs tomorrow about several different things, including a set date for our ODD2008 and a key for 1.13 to hold future meetings there
- Laura will still collect more exams, go and give her some!
- Johannes is working on the programs for ODD, but please, don't think he'll do it alone! Any input is appreciated.
- Laura will ask EML about sponsorship and probable talks at ODD
- Aleks will make the posters and probably a logo for ODD. Again, any further input is appreciated!
The next meeting will be held on Friday, February 15th at 4 p.m. in room 1.13.