Revision as of 11:43, 16 April 2008 by Kilian
Tuesday, Apr. 15th 2008
- We have delayed the Open Doors Day, since we are not going to be able to make it till next week. Alternative dates are: May 31st, June 7th and 14th. We have not settled on an exact date yet.
- It seems the link to our site is down. We should fix that as soon as possible and probably think about finding someone to give us a DNS entry to our server, so we won't have to rely on dirty hacks to link to our site.
- We had a discussion about providing a pinboard for job offerings for students in an effort to improve the student's chances of finding an opportunity to work as well as the teacher's chances of getting someone that is really up to the task. We have discussed this earlier. We agreed that a physical pinboard somewhere in the seminar should be used in addition to providing an online variant on the Wiki.
- Apparently there are 2 students now working on a new page. We should cobine their effort with what has already been done by us.
- EML seems to still prepare for a talk at May 3rd. Laura has contacted EML and informed them of our delaying the meeting.
- Kilian wants to call the ZDV
- Desi wants to put some additional administrational stuff into our Fachschaft folders.
- We should ask teachers for permission to put their exams in a public folder
- Dominikus will open a bank account at Deutsche Bank for us.
- Everybody should think about conten for ODD till next meeting.
The next meeting is going to take place on Tuesday, April 22nd,from 1-2 p.m. in 1.13.