What is the Fachschaft Sprachwissenschaft?
The Fachschaft Sprachwissenschaft is an association of students, open to all who study at the Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft at the University of Tübingen, whether General or Computational Linguistics, or both. Our objectives are
- to help each other - especially new students - by sharing our experiences,
- to organize events for getting to know each other and
- to lobby for improvements in the course of studies and at the university.
Create an account or login to edit pages in this Wiki!
- Monday, April 11th:
- LaTeX workshop at 11 ct in room 2.26 (Computer lab): topic: "Writing Papers", theoretical and practical part.
- Introductory Meeting General Linguistics at 16 ct, SfS room 0.02
- Introductory Meeting ISCL at 18 ct, SfS room 0.02
- Semester Opening Stammtisch at the Irish Pub after the first intro meeting!
- next Stammtisch April 11th, 6 pm at the Irish Pub (see Regular's table for all upcoming dates)!
- Clubhausfest with Germanistik, April 21 from 9 pm - 3 am
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
- Us, the Fachschaft: fachschaft ät mailman döt sfs döt uni-tuebingen döt de
- The lecturer of the course you have questions about (search for their name on the University home page)
- Your study advisor
- Dr. Sauer from the Prüfungsamt (examination office)
When you have found the answer to your question and think that other people might be interested in it as well, feel free to add more information to this Wiki!