What is the Fachschaft Sprachwissenschaft?
The Fachschaft Sprachwissenschaft is an association of students, open to all who study at the Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft at the University of Tübingen, whether General or Computational Linguistics, or both. Our objectives are
- to help each other - especially new students - by sharing our experiences,
- to organize events for getting to know each other and
- to lobby for improvements in the course of studies and at the university.
Create an account or login to edit pages in this Wiki!
We are currently bringing the informations found on this wiki back up to date. When in doubt send us an email.
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
- Us, the Fachschaft: fachschaft ät mailman döt sfs döt uni-tuebingen döt de
- The lecturer of the course you have questions about (search for their name on the University home page)
- Your study advisor
- Dr. Sauer from the Prüfungsamt (examination office)
When you have found the answer to your question and think that other people might be interested in it as well, feel free to add more information to this Wiki!