The Fachschaft Sprachwissenschaft is an association of students, open to all who study at the Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft in Tübingen, whether General or Computational Linguistics or both. Our objectives are to exchange our experiences, to organize events for getting to know each other and to lobby for improvements in the course of studies and at the university.
- The handout of Monday's Introductory Meeting can be downloaded here: File:Semesteranfangshandout.pdf. You can pick up printouts from the bulletin board in the aisle behind the left glass door on the first floor (American second floor) in Wilhelmstr. 19.
- The course "Computational Linguistics II: Parsing" does take place Tue 12-14 and Thu 14-16. Prof. Meurers has confirmed this on October 11, 2011.
- "Modelle der Satzverarbeitung" with Petra Augurzky has been scheduled to Wed 10-12 in room 1.13.
- The room and building for "Mathematics for Linguistics" have now been shifted to building Kupferbau (Map). Class meetings on Monday's are in Room 21 and on Wednesdays in Room 22.
- Students of General Linguistics and incoming ISCL M.A. students with little or no programming knowledge should definitely check out "Statistical Corpus Linguistics". Due to a bug, this course doesn't show up under AS in CAMPUS, but only under CL. The place and time for this course have changed, please refer to the course website for details. If you still want to join the course, please send an email to Frank Richter (fr ät sfs döt uni-tuebingen döt de).
Join our mailing list
info page of the mailing list. If you are not a student at the SfS, please direct enquiries and information to
fachschaft ät mailman döt sfs döt uni-tuebingen döt de
Check out our forum
Our forum also contains a lot of good advice, though there hasn't been much activity in the past few years.
The icons used on this page are courtesy of DryIcons.com and exempt from the site license.